Men's Haircuts & Shave Options
There are tons of good-looking styles for guys out there today and there's for sure one which complements your sense of style and daily routine. From undercuts to a classic DBS cut and all the cuts in between. The stylists at Danforth Barber Shop will offer you a precision haircut and help you figure out the right hair care products for your freshly cut hair.
There are more choices than ever for men's short hairstyles. The stylists at Danforth Barber Shop will offer you a precision haircut and help you figure out the right hair care products for your freshly cut hair.
Medium length men's hairstyles are returning (though hockey stars have been wearing them forever). Check out our mid fade hair style which is becoming more popular because it is soft and gradual yet modern and appealing. If you've got curly or textured hair, check out what your Guy-Danny Stylist can do to match your hair's natural look.
HOT TOWEL SHAVE
Enjoy this relaxing treatment from our skilled barbers. The effect of heat and moisture from the slightly scented towel serves to open up the pores, soften the hair and relax our clients. After approximately a minute the towel is removed cleanse the face lather up and proceed to work.
This is hair cut is timeless classic and classy. The taper fade haircut blends your hair down the sides and back. Not as short as the skin or bald fade but shorter than a classic tapered cut. When in doubt choose a taper or taper fade for a more conservative classic look.
|BUZZ CUT WITH LINEUP||$25|
|HOT TOWEL SHAVE||$35|
|BEARD TRIM MASHEN AND LINEUP MASHEN||$20|
|BEARD TRIM AND LINEUP RAZOR BLADES||$25|
* Prices are inclusive all taxes.
PRO GROOMING TIPS
HAIR CARE TIPS
1. Get the Perfect Cut -- Everything begins with getting a style that works for the shape of your
face. Men with rounder faces can pull off shortly shaved sides and a little height up top while
those who have a triangular face look great with medium length cuts.
2. Wash it Regularly -- Keep your locks fresh, pretty simple right? Products build-up sweat and natural oils in your hair all need some help from a good shampoo. To get your hair clean without stripping it of oils, wash it every other day. Washing too often can rob hair of moisture, use a nourishing conditioner when your hair needs a little more love. Conditioner also can help men with longer hair detangle after washing.
3. Dry Without Damaging -- Aggressively drying your hair using a towel can create frizz and damage the cuticle. If you air dry, instead of a towel use a smooth cotton t-shirt. The t-shirt soaks up moisture while staying gentle on your hair do. If you like to blow dry or heat style your hair, you should use a protectant to keep it from getting harmed.
4. Use the Right Tools -- Rather than brushing your hair, grab the wide tooth comb instead. A wide tooth comb unsnarls hair without creating frizz or damaging it like a brush. For curly haired men, a comb works efficiently to prevent frizz. The right products can also help you look good.
Match it to Your Face -- Make sure you look your best by getting something that suits your
face's shape. Round faces can add some length by growing some more volume at the
bottom while the rectangular-jawed guys might favor short sides and a fuller chin. Got a
triangle shaped face? Grow it as long as you dare!
Wash it Regularly -- Like your regular hair, you've got to wash your beard. A fresh beard not only looks better but also encourages beard growth since dead skin cells are washed away. If your facial hair is generally scratchy, giving it a wash can get rid of the itch.
Maintain Your Beard -- Beards are back but looking scraggly might not be. Make sure your beard stays under control using a wide tooth comb and regular trims.
Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize -- Another reason for itchy faces is dry skin. Make sure it stays hydrated with beard oil or balm. The right beard product can give you moisture, control and style all at once. Same goes for moustache.
Keep a Healthy Lifestyle -- To keep your beard growing well you’ve got to put in the lifestyle work. Eat healthy food, keep up your exercise.